In 6th grade, after months of saving and research, I purchased my first camera. It wasn’t close to professional grade. But the older I got, and the more I filled up my dad’s hard drive with photos, the deeper in love I fell.
Fast forward a few years. I finally had the professional camera I had been dreaming of. Armed with little experience and a lot of passion, I began photographing the weddings of dear friends.
I got married, graduated with an engineering degree and worked for some time in the corporate world. Fully convinced that a change was required, my husband and I agreed that I should leave my job, keep pursuing photography, and since then I haven’t looked back.
After wedding weekends, I crawl into bed in a moonlit room, careful not to wake the sleeping husband next to me, I take a deep breath, and I thank God for the best job in the world.
YOU CAN FIND ME…
- traveling (by myself or with my husband when he can sneak away from work)
- trying new foods
- baking yet another iteration of chocolate chip cookies
- searching for decorative gems for our mid-century home
- on morning runs
- curled up with coffee and a good book (mostly non-fiction)
- brunching with friends
- serving alongside my husband at the residential ministry that he leads